2015 Duncan's Run Hundred postponed due to extreme weather conditions

Race Update: 
The Duncan’s Run Hundred Committee met this evening and unfortunately due to the extreme forecast weather conditions the 2015 run has been postponed until early April 2016.

The safety of our entrants and volunteers is our highest priority and our decision has not been made lightly.  

Entrants may choose to rollover their entry until the proposed April 2016 date. We are considering a partial refund but due to costs already incurred we are unable to offer a full refund.  

All entrants will be contacted via email or other means within the next 24 hours.